Thursday, May 19, 2011

Print Odd Or Even Pages

When we want to print the pages that are of particular pattern or of series like odd or even pages we can do that by just doing a simple setting in the print dialog box.


To Print Even Or Odd Pages In A Microsoft Word document or any Office Program: 

1)On the File menu, click Print.
2) In the Print box, click either Odd pages or Even pages.


We can print the same way in Excel and power point as well. In a similar way we can also print the documents in a range.

1 comments:

I have Microsoft Publisher 2010 and when I want to print odd or even pages I have to enter the page numbers I want to print.
It does not seem to have a dialogue box with odd pages, even pages.
Have I missed it, it's such a drag.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More